Use this post as a place to put comments to plan in specific terms for the units you want to build, if any; where and how you’d like to deploy existing units; and how you’re going to prosecute the war.
In order to help with this, here are a few tidbits of information:
- Pik is able to reach his contact in Pitax once, and he states that the king’s weapon is in development, and the king has disappeared from daily affairs after the return of the oni. All other attempts to reach the spy are unsuccessful.
- The POWs from the enemy army outside Myralanna are of one of two general types: potentially cooperative and low-ranking know-nothings; or somewhat less cooperative NCOs and junior officers who know little. It seems that Irovetti runs his army a lot like that Josef Stalin’s Red Army, which was made up of a vast quantity of cannon fodder, a cadre of yes-men, and maybe one guy here or there who actually knew something of value. In this instance, that guy disappeared over the battlefield in a puff of smoke and light.
- Tessara has the Mistborn Rangers out and aggressively on patrol within a week – information about their findings should start coming back within days, depending on where each patrol is.
- The Myralanna Regiment reaches Tatzylford, and separates into three reinforced companies. One each heads to Burmovton and Myralanna, leaving one in Tatzylford. This entire redeployment will take about 10 days.
- Further attempts to scry on Irovetti fail…all of them. And on the general, too, if he’s tried. They seem to have dropped off the map, or gone to ground or….who knows?