- Southern Brevoy Road dips southward here
- Southern Brevoy Road heads east again
- Small farming villages in this hex, plus a rough trail heading back to Oleg’s. This hex is connected all the way to Oleg’s by a rough, narrow trail, suitable only for slow wagon travel.
- A few small farms here
- This is where the trap-filled glade was found. A game trail links this hex to #20
- Moderately dense forest
- Oleg’s Trading Post. A reasonably well-maintained trail connects the trading post to the advance camp in hex 29. It will require improvement in order to be used by anything more than small wagons and a few riders. UPDATE: A well-constructed road now connects Oleg’s Trading Post to what was the forward camp as well as Misthaven/Tuskwater Keep.
- Bokken’s hut (crazy alchemist)
- Barbarian cairn
- Dead trapper found here
- Faerie nest here
- Giant trapdoor spider found here
- Giant frog pond
- Temple of Erastil. A rough trail connects the temple to the camp in #29
- Thorn River Camp UPDATE: Now a small fortified outpost midway between Oleg’s and Tuskwater Keep. Mistborne Ranger Headquarters
- 5 Kings Gold mine
- Hidden treasure cache under old tree
- Statue of Erastil UPDATE: Accessible by road now.
- Boggard lair here — Garuum, Emperor of All He Surveys
- Tuskgutter’s former lair
- Fangberry thickets
- Massive tree under which mites used to live
- Nettles’ Crossing (funky undead)
- Former tatzylwyrm nest
- Natural river ford, as well as joining of two rivers
- Kobold land
- Seemingly friendly dryad, Tiressia, lives here; explored, not yet added
- Loggers met here by Kincaid; explored, not yet added
- Farmland to the west of Misthaven, connected by road to the capital; location of confrontation with Narthopple Expedition (feisty gnomes)
- Tuskwater Keep in the Capital City of Misthaven.
- Ancient, abandoned Elven keep; explored, not yet added
- Crazy Hermit Update: Now dead crazy hermit/“whackadoo” and final resting place of Noble, (otherwise known as “Cinnamon”).
- Tuskwater (deep lake) UPDATE: Deep water fishery as well as farmland now. Marshland on shore of Tuskwater is home to “Old Beldame”.
- Tuskwater (deep lake)
- Dense forest, considerable amount of good logging potential here; explored, not yet added
- Lizardfolk in abundance here; explored, not yet added
- Candlemere Lake (another deep lake) UPDATE: Island with tower in middle of lake. Rumored to be haunted.
Hill Country (Kamelands)
Grassland (Plains of Southern Brevoy/Northern Kamelands)
Forest-Covered Mountains (Narlmarches)
Dense Forest (Narlmarches)